September 25, 2009

The James Smith YouTube Channel

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am setting up a channel on YouTube.com that will broadcast dozens of tutorials on topics ranging from real estate, retirement planning and investing in general. My training team has done an incredible job helping me put together the best information available in my seminars and boot camps and now they are helping me build online training as well.

We plan to add a few new tutorials every week so be sure to click on the Gold "Subscribe" button on the YouTube page. The subscription is free and it will automatically load my new videos into your personal YouTube account, each time we upload something new. It won't bombard you with emails or anything of the such - just good information, in a convenient location.

Go ahead and check out my channel!

James' YouTube Channel
www.youtube.com/jamessmithseries

Be sure to comment and leave your feedback! It will help my team continue to enhance the training quality.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting these videos on the web!

    When are we gonna see some more?

    ReplyDelete